Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Well its been a while since I have blogged, things have been crazy, but we haven't had a whole lot of excitement at our house... I am actually sad, because I was so excited to post pictures of our fun date to see REBA (my favorite singer) and Kelly... but we weren't able to go... Sweet Kami wont take a bottle, so my options are very limited. I have been struggling a little bit with it. We can't do anything without her and I would really like some "me" time. We will keep trying the bottle, but if anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!!! But I love fall. I am excited for Halloween! I love it! I have been puting together the kids costumes with a TON of help from my mom... I will post pictures after halloween! I am excited for it, but I don't know if I can top last year. Every year we go up to the halloween parade at McKay Dee Hospital and everyone there loved Chance's costume. It was perfect because his walk matched his costume. He had just learned to walk. Here are some pictures of it!

Oh, but I do have some fun news... I got a new calling and I am sooooooooo excited for it! I got called to be the Sunday School teacher of the 14-15 year olds in my ward. Luckily that is my sister's class and I taught the first time on Sunday and I'm excited for it! Man, I can't think of much else that is going on in our lives... but hopefully I will have more to post next time. Also, I have been tagged by a few people and I have to say sorry. I am not good at doing stuff like that, but I am going to try to do some sometime... I am a slacker blogger, what can I say?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chance's costume is so cute! It's funny seeing him with dark hair.

I do have your address already, I got it from the phone book but double checked with your Mom.

Angie is throwing me a shower with old neighbors and friends from the Sandridge ward and you should be getting your invitation soon. It's on Tuesday night November 11. It would be so fun to see you again...& bring Kami if you can! (from your blog it sounds like you have no choice)

Cami said...

Fun. That class will be fun to teach, especially with your sister in there. So no helpful hints from me on Kami taking a bottle. Heard the ward split! Is your mom the new RS pres? If so, she will do SOOO good. She is perfect for that calling, although I am sure the nursery will miss her tremendously! Hope the fam is doing great. Oh, and THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking the girls for me so I could get out of my house the last day that we were there. I think that saved my sanity for a while!!!! You and your husband were very thoughtful for taking them! Keep in touch!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

He is so cute in that costume! I am excited to see their costumes this year that you have been working on. I am sure they are way cute. Sorry that Kami won't take a bottle. I have just the opposite problem right now. I gave Owen a bottle for a couple of days so I could see how much he was getting and now I can't get him to take me. Frustrating! My pediatrician did say you can try putting some carnation instant breakfast into their bottle because it makes it sweeter and sometimes they will take it and then you just take out the instant breakfast when they start taking it good. So that is one thing you could try. If you do try it, you will have to let me know how it goes. Good luck!

Who do I look like?