Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Fun!!

I'm excited! We are going to the Pumpkin Walk tonight and before I am going to make dinner in a pumpkin. I have never done this before, but I have heard it is fun! So I will try to remember to take pictures and I will post the recipe if it is good! I think I am just excited to get out of the house! It is sad, but I already have cabin fever so bad! Oh, and speaking of the outdoors... Check out Steve's Fishin Blog. He updated it with all sorts of stuff!! Well hopefully I will be posting soon with some fun pictures!



Oh, this picture is a picture of our first halloween together... (married.) Do we look so much younger or what??

4 comments:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

You two look so cute in that picture! Isn't it funny how much you seem to age after you get married? Wes and I feel the same way every time we look at pictures from when we were dating and when we first got married, especially Wes. When we were dating he looked like he was abou 14! :) Now everyone thinks he is over 30. Its funny how that works. You will have to let me know how the cooking in a pumpkin goes. I would love to try that. Have fun at the Pumpkin walk!

Chaleese said...

You guys are so cute! We went to the pumpkin walk last night too! I wish I would have seen you there.

Nate and Sarah said...

So cute, I love it! I would love the recipe, how fun!

Amanda B. said...

The pumpkin dinner was AWESOME!! Thanks guys! We had a blast! We need to stop waiting so long in between our hang outs!

Who do I look like?