Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Pumpkin Walk

Well we started out the night with our pumkin dinner. It was pretty good. I was a little worried about it when I was making it, but it turned out pretty good. The recipe is on allrecipes.com and it is called Teri's Dinner in a Pumpkin. It was pretty easy and fun! It was good with breadsticks.Then we went to the pumpkin walk with Jason and Amanda Bickley and it was fun! It was a little chilly for the kids, but it was a good time! We love the fall! Kami and Steve were having fun! He had her giggling most of the time! She is really starting to be more playful!
The pumpkins were cool. I can't believe how much detail some of them had! Chance loved it! But he has this new thing for pumpkins, he loved watching the food cooking in the pumpkin. He kept sneaking over to check on it.
We brought the stroller for Kami, but it turned out that Chance wanted to sit and Kami wanted to be held! haha.
This is Steve and Kami with our good friend Jason and his cute little girl Nora. Nora and Kami had the same due date, but Nora couldn't wait... so me and Amanda didn't get to hang out in recovery! Me and Amanda were remembering that last Halloween we went to a party with the Larsens and we were both pregnant, but didn't tell anyone! Funny times!

It was a good night! We finished it up with some hot chocolate from Maverik... MMMMM. and Steve and I stopped at Redbox and got Iron Man. I think Steve liked the movie... me and Kami snuggled on the couch and... that was the end of it. I think that happens with most movies we rent. Steve watches them and I snooze... Anyway, it was a fun night! Thanks for inviting us to go Jason and Amanda!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

It sounds like you had a great time! I love meals in pumkins and this time of year is just the best!!

Anonymous said...

I looked up that recipe and am going to make it this weekend! Natalie you get more beautiful everytime I see you! Most ladies aren't as lucky to look so good after having kids, but you are not only hot, you just radiate!

Who do I look like?