Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Haircut, a giggle, and a happy mom

I love this baby girl! I have often thought since Kami was born that she knows when I need her to be good. She seems to do the very best on days that I am busy... or need My time... I think she is a very thoughtful person... She thinks about my feelings already. Well today was no different. I was having a rough morning. I was really sad and I just wanted to cry. I held sweet Kami and she giggled for me for the first time! It cheered me up. She is an angel. I hope she knows how much that giggle meant to me today! I just need to say that I am thankful for her and for Chance and for Steve. Their love is what keeps me going everyday! P.S. Do you like Kami's first haircut?

10 comments:

Chaleese said...

Cute baby girl! It is amazing how happy your kids can make you :) Her haircut is so darling!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

Her hair is very cute! I don't think it is possible for your kids not to be cute! I am amazed that she already needs a haircut! Owen barely has any hair.

Robbie and Shay said...

She got so big, so fast. I am totally jealous of Kami needing a haircut already. Although bald babies are cute too!! Isn't it amazing how the darkest, saddest day can turn around with one little giggle! I love those cute babies!!

The Martin's said...

She is a sweetie! Moments like that are what being a mom is all about. Love the haircut too!

Bry and Amb said...

She's adorable Nat. I just love her cute little face....makes me so baby hungry. I can't believe how much darker her hair is compared to how light Chance's was! So stinkin cute!!!

allredclan said...

She's so stinking cute! If you ever need some "me" time and she is not cooperating (which it sounds like doesn't happen much) please feel free to bring her and Chance over. I would love to have them over any time.

Hayley and Josh said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Her haircut is lovely. It might be a while before our little Brinkley has a haircut... One day though. One day.

The Johnson's said...

Hey Natalie, that picture looks just like you. She's way cute. Your such a cute mom...

Allie said...

She is beautiful Natalie! I love her hair color!! I love baby giggles! What a thoughful baby girl you have!

Anonymous said...

Oh Natalie! Chance is so hansome and Kami is darling. What a precious moment. It's funny to think that a few years ago when we would go for drives and talk that you had no idea how beautiful your family would be or how happy they would make you! I'm so glad to start blogging and find you, I have loved reading and catching up on your life!

Who do I look like?