Saturday, September 20, 2008

Friends!


I just wanted to write a quick note about how fun it has been to see my friends lately. A couple weeks ago we had a get together with all of my friends from high school. It was so fun to see all of them! I just love being able to see how they have changed and how we have all stayed friends! I also had a fun visit with Amber the other day! It was fun to see her sweet Gracee and to visit and catch up. We also went to Logan today and we visited with Ty and Whit! We sure love them! They are so good with our kids and it is so fun that Steve and Ty get along so good and I am grateful we have stayed close! And last but not least we visited with Nicki and Wes. Its a crazy story! Nicki and I were like best friends in elementary and she moved when we were 10. I always wondered about her, but we didn't keep in touch. Well earlier this week she found me and we got together with them today as well! It was so fun to catch up with her! Steve and her husband Wes got along really well too. I loved visiting with her and it was fun to watch our kids together! She has a boy a week younger than Chance and another little boy like 10 days older than Kami. I thought it was crazy that our lives have turned out so similar! It was such a fun week! I am truly grateful for good friends.

1 comment:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

I second that!!! I had so much fun catching up with you today too! Wes had a ton of fun with Steve and is pretty excited to have a new hunting buddy. He was sharing all the hunting stories that Steve told him while we were on our date. I am so glad you two were able to come up today! Hopefully we will get to see a lot of each other in the future and make up for the 14 years we lost!

Who do I look like?