Saturday, September 20, 2008

What a life!!!

The last couple of days for me have been those days where you take a moment to step back and realize what an amazing life I have. Being the husband to the most amazing woman and to be the father of two children that still your hear with a smile is a feeling that truly humbles me. To watch Chance light up and enjoy his day makes all of the frustrating days at work and school feel worth it. Having Kami smile at me pulls at my heart more than I ever imagined possible. I love my kids so much and can not imagine having life any other way. Natalie is such an amazing person. She juggles so much to be able to take care of the kids, house, herself, church, family, and the list goes on and on! And she does all this while I am gone the majority of every day. Thank you Nat. I really do appreciate all that you do for our family! It's amazing and humbling to see what our Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I know I don't  deserve it, but I am sure thankful for it!!

3 comments:

Hayley and Josh said...

That's so sweet Steve. It's always nice to hear things like that from your husband - I'm sure it meant so much to Natalie! Glad to hear you're all doing so well.
When will you be done with school???

Steve said...

I'm done with the x-ray part, and I'll finish up Nuc Med next summer... not soon enough! We're excited that you guys are coming back for christmas! It will be good to see you guys! Hope things are going good!

Taylor Family said...

Happy Birthday Chance. His bedroome turned out so cute. I love it. I bet you love having all of your family so close. We love living next to your parents they are so sweet to let Cade play in their sand box.

Who do I look like?