Saturday, July 5, 2008

Golfin' and Hikin'... who's gonna be the biggest loser??


We such a fun week! Steve went fishing... Check out his blog!! haha. Yesterday we went to the clearfield carnival... that was a little lame. But we went golfing with Papa and that was fun! Chance loves to golf! Steve had fun golfing and me and Kami had lots of fun watching and riding in the cart. Chance is getting so good at golf. He actually hit one in the hole from like 10 feet away! We hope you enjoy the video of him golfing. I think it is crazy to watch him. He's not even 2 years old and he really can play well.
He loves being coached by his dad and papa. He is even learning to be better about letting other people have their turns and being quiet during other peoples backswings... I still struggle with that one... oops.
We watched fireworks at Dennis and Cortney's house too. That was fun. Kami was so good, she just slept the whole time and Chance really liked watching the fireworks and saying wow!

On Thursday night we went on a hike!! We hiked Beus Canyon. It was pretty up there, the trail was all shady and it was a nice starter trail because we are out of shape. But we are working on it. We are doing a BIGGEST LOSER competition with Dennis and Cortney. We started on June 22. We are weighing in each week and doing a prize for the biggest loser each week and we are doing a challenge with them every other week. The hike was our first challenge!

And last week at our first weigh in I was the biggest loser!! We are doing it by percentage of weight loss and I lost 4.8 percent!! yay! Steve did good too he lost like 2.2 percent. For my prize I chose help with a summer project, so Dennis and Cortney have agreed to come over and help us clean our windows! Isn't that mean of me?? haha. But VERY nice of them.

The hike was nice though. Chance loved it! He just laughed and laughed at Hunter and Hailey and kept calling out for me when I would fall behind! It felt great to do some excercise in the nature. Kami did good too, she is a pretty content baby. Oh and on the trail Hunter and Hailey saw a RATTLE SNAKE! It was just little one, but still scary, so we decided it was a good place to turn around. Whew!

4 comments:

Chaleese said...

That is so cute! I can't believe he can golf that good :) I need to do the biggest loser with you! I have not exercised since Payson was born oops :)

Jaime said...

Looks like you have a little Tiger Woods on your hands!!! Good job Natalie on being the biggest looser!! I'm totally routing for you!!!

Pieces of Us said...

Beckam and Chance are going to have to golfing together! Derek is already excited to teach him to golf. Haha. I'm like he's not even 2 weeks old! He's funny. I need to do the Biggest Loser with you! This baby weight has got to go! Oh, my number is 721-9729. Thanks so much!

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Nat your kids are so fetchin' cuuuute!

Who do I look like?