Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cherry Hill!

Yesterday Steve's work had a party at Cherry Hill. So I loaded up the kids and we went. My mom was so nice to come and watch Kami for me while Chance and I played all day in the water with Bo and Abby. It was so fun. I am sad I didn't get any pictures. But first we went on the Lazy River and Chance was scared at first (he doesn't like the water much... it takes a little bit for him to warm up.) When he warmed up he had so much fun... saying WEEEE and fwun! yeah I meant to put the "w" in there! I took him down the water slides a bunch of times and I was worried he would hate it... nope! He kept saying "gain... fwun!" He wanted to go again and again and again. He loved the entire day! He and Abby would hold each others hands on the Lazy River, it was so cute! Well it was a great day! On the way home Chance was pooped and he fell asleep. When he woke up he said "fwim, Bo Abby!" After all day he still wanted more! I love all the words he says and how he changes them! But we found a word he cant say for a while until he learns how to say it right... POPSICLE... it ends up being a really bad four letter word that starts with an "F" and ends with a "YOU." Not so good huh? Can you tell Steve is out of town? It is 10:30 at night and I am blogging and watching TV instead of sleeping! Well I have rambled long enough. When Steve gets home I will put pictures from Kami's blessing on here and write about it!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Hi Natalie and Steve,
This is Ashley Swenson (Jepperson) I found your blog through Amber Larsens. Your children are so darling! What a beautiful little family you guys have! When I am in town visiting my parents I always walk past your house with my mom and wonder how you guys are. I ran into your mom and Katie at Tai Pan and it was so fun seeing them, I hadn't seen Katie in FOREVER (like since she was what 8??) She's just this gorgeous Young Woman now! Anyways, so much fun looking through your blog. If you ever want an invite to mine I can send you one. ashleyjswenson@gmail.com

Heidi said...

Hey sorry I didn't go to Cherry Hill with you. I think it spared everyone from having to see me in a bating suit. But Friday night was fun and thanks for spending my anniversary with me since our hubbies were spending it together with the bears!!!

Nate and Sarah said...

Hey Natalie! This is Sarah (Townley) Your family is gorgeous! I'm so glad I found your blog. Your little boy looks just like you! I hope you are having an awesome summer.

Who do I look like?