Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"ations Daddy!!"

Yesterday was such a great day! First thing in the morning Steve went and took his Boards for Radiology and he passed!! We are sooooo proud of him! We were excited to have him done with that part of school, so we wanted to have a fun day! So we went swimming. We decided Steve really needed to take Chance swimming because Chance says "fwim, Bo" EVERY DAY! We thought it might be good for Chance to remember swimming with his dad and mom too! So we went and Chance is getting soooo brave! He wasn't even scared to get in the water and after a while he was playing by himself and kicking his legs and before we knew it he was jumping in and saying "again." He is getting so much personality! He copies everything we say (scary, huh) and he realizes that he is funny! We decided that we needed to take Daddy out for a fun dinner since he passed his test. So we went to Texas Roadhouse! It was so yummy! But Chance sat in the booster seat next to me and ate his food all by himself and loved it! He kept saying, "mommy, daddy, Fwun!" I said "Tell daddy congratulations for passing his test and he said, "ations Daddy!" He is so cute!
Steve and I really enjoyed our time together too! We were flirting and having fun! The things we don't get to do quite as much with two children! It was a great day and we are sooooo proud of Steve for all of his hardwork! WE LOVE YOU STEVE!!!
And Today Chance was so cute, we got home from running an errand and the baby was crying in her chair and Chance turned to me and said "Mom, Baby Sad... Hode her mom." (Hold Her) and I said "yeah, baby is sad, huh?" and he said "Hode her mom." He is so fun! He really is starting to get it! Sometimes when she is crying he says. "Baby... OK?" It is such a good thing that kids are so cute! It makes all the craziness seem worth it!

7 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Congrats Steve!! That is awesome!!

Bry and Amb said...

WOW - Congrats Steve!
Looks like you guys had fun - your kids are so adorable.

Robbie and Shay said...

Steve and Natalie... I found your blog in a roundabout way and just wanted to let you know that your babies are absolutely beautiful. It's hard to believe you guys have two babies already (I remember seeing Chance when he was tiny at the Chinese restaurant) It's crazy how fast time flies!!

Sarah said...

Natalie and Steve,
Long time no see! You guys look great! Your family is darling. I can't believe you have two kids! WOW. Steve sure doesn't have as much hair since the last time I saw him. It sounds like you are doing well. Is Steve going to school to become a Radiologist? Good Luck with that. Thanks for writing a note on my blog! Good to hear from you.

Jaime said...

Good job Steve!!!!! It looks like you had a great day, and Chance is a hoot. I just love what kids come up with.

Taylor Family said...

Kami is soo cute. I am glad I found your blog. I love that Steve has a fishing blog. We should all go camping and fishing sometime.

Jed and Rebecca said...

I just had to add my congratulations to Steve...I know how tough it is to get through those 2 years in the program. AHHH life begins again, oh wait Nuc Med here you come Ha Ha! Cute blog Natalie!!!

Who do I look like?