Sunday, August 3, 2008

I love today!!

I just wanted to write a short blog about today! It has been such a great day. Nothing extra special, just a regular Sunday, but today I am grateful. Of course with a (almost) two year old sacrament is always pretty crazy, but today Chance did so good. He was kind of cuddly and he was happy, so that was a nice surprise! Everyone always wants to hold sweet Kami, but today I really enjoyed holding my little man! He is a sweet kid! I am also very thankful for Nursery. Chance loves it and I love the opportunity it gives me to go to class and feel of the spirit. Kami and I missed Sunday school because of feeding and diaper changes, but Relief Society was so great! I don't know if it has been a while since I really felt the spirit or what, but it was great. The lesson was about being a daughter of God. I don't think about this nearly enough. I am thankful to be a daughter of God. I know he loves me and today I was touched to feel the spirit testify it to me. I also looked in my sweet baby's sleeping face and realized that she was a daughter of God too. What a special moment! Since church the kids have been sleeping and I got to get a little rest as well. I think I needed a day like this, Heavenly Father does love me. He knows when I need something and he blesses me. I he knows I love him and appreciate him. It was a great day. I am still going to write about her blessing day one of these days, but I will put a picture so you can see how sweet she is in her white dress, and since I am thinking about daughters of God, I will put our Four Generation picture. My Mom, My Grandma Beazer, Kami, and Me.

13 comments:

Bry and Amb said...

It's kinda nice to be reminded that we are daughter's of God... I think as mommy's we tend to forget about ourselves and what we're all about. Hope you guys had a great weekend!

Chaleese said...

Yes, so tired :) I am about 3/4 the way threw it! How far are you? Do you love it?

Heidi said...

That's so fun. I love the four generation picture. We need to get together soon. We made an offer on a house yesterday so we'll see how it turns out. Talk to you soon.

Jill said...

Nat,
I'm so glad I found your blog off a comment you made on Melinda's blog. I didn't even think to ask if you had one when I saw you this summer. Kami and Chance are so cute!!! I'm adding you in my links and so happy we can keep up with each other.
Love ya,
Jill

Allie said...

Hey, I hope its okay for me to post on your blog...but I wanted to say how cute it is...and I have not seen your cute baby girl up close (Im always headed to primary or far away in sac. meeting..)
She is BEAUTIFUL!!
Alison

allredclan said...

Natalie, Thank you so much for your kind words you left for me. It was such a welcome surprise. I loved watching little Kami on Sunday sleep as you held her. She is so precious and looks so much like Chance.

Your blog looks great, by the way. =)

Anonymous said...

aaw...that is such a sweet 4 generation picture!!!

Pearce Family said...

That is such a cute picture. How have you been? Its been awhile.

Pieces of Us said...

How are you? We need to get together soon. I go back to work in 2 weeks so let's hang out before then! Call me!

Nate and Sarah said...

Thanks so much for that Natalie. I love your sweet testimony, and always have! I know you are such a wonderful mommy.

Heidi said...

That's the Natalie I know and love and remember :) Your family is so beautiful and so are you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for that. . .I also need to remember that more often. I love your cute little family. It's so nice to be able to keep in touch so easily with blogs now!

Hayley and Josh said...

Natalie, you're such a cute mom. What a great little family you have. Well, Josh and I are in Pittsburgh and loving it so far! Keep in touch! Love you! Hayley

Who do I look like?