Saturday, June 28, 2008

Syracuse Heritage Days Parade

Today was fun! We got to go to the Syracuse Heritage Days parade! We were lucky because daddy didn't have to work, it was much more fun with him there to help us pick up lots of candy! Chance wasn't sure about it at first, he was a little nervous about the loud firetrucks and stuff, but as soon as we gave him some candy to eat he was all over the idea. He was picking up lots of candy and filling his bag. He also got to see his Aunt Katie in the parade! Im sure it would be confusing for a kid to be taught that it is a "no no" to go in the road and then we are telling him to run and get candy in the road... he was looking at us like he thought he was going to be in trouble. He is a fun kid.
Kami had something different in mind!! She slept and slept and slept! Sirens don't bother her, she has a big brother! haha. But I was kind of with her on this one! Sleeping in the stroller in the shade was looking pretty tempting. Last night Steve and I actually got to go on a date. We took Kami with us and she was an angel. She slept all through the movie and dinner, so it was like it was just the two of us! Chance got to play with Grandma and Grampa Bouy. I think one of my very favorite things in life is to hold a new born baby and to smell the pure smells and to just take in the perfection. It is the best!

But the fireworks were fun, We saw "Bup-Bears" (Grandma) Sandi and "Papa" (Grampa,) Uncle Dennis, Cortney, Hayley and Hunter, Jen and Abby! It was so much fun! Cant wait to see how the kids both react to fireworks!


10 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Dang! We totally forgot about the parade yesterday. Jason came in from working in the yard and said he could hear the parade. We totally spaced it. We really should play soon. Kami is a doll!!

The Johnson's said...

Natalie its awesome to hear from you... thanks for leaving me a post. Your family is way cute... seriously... Congratulations on the new baby girl. Shes way cute, so is your little boy. Keep in touch.
Kim

Jaime said...

What a fun day.. Dont you just love this time of year!!!

Bry and Amb said...

Your kids are adorable. Looks like you had a great weekend!

Heidi said...

I love your new family pictures! And the ones of Kami are so cute! You are already looking skinny! I'm jealous! We'll have to hang out while the men are gone to the Wind Rivers!

Dee Dee said...

Natalie! I didn't know you had a blog until yesterday. I hope you don't mind if I check in! Your baby girl is adorable! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Pieces of Us said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I'm so excited that you found our blog. I love blogging it's so much fun! I just put pictures of little Beckam up today. I am a little slow. He is so fun and we just love him so much!

Whitney said...

Hey Bouy family! I am so glad you fopund us! Kami is beautiful! Just seeing those pictures makes me even more anxious to have our little guy here! We only have like 7 weeks left! I am so glad we can be blogger buds!

Kyle and Reesie said...

Hey Natalie and Steve, this is Charise. I hope its ok I found your blog. Your family is beautiful! What a darling little girl! Hope everything is going well for you.

Chaleese said...

Your kids are so cute! It's fun to take them to do new things, Parker loved the parade too! It is funny that we teach them not to run in the road, and then all the sudden we are telling them to go get candy out of the road? Poor kids they must get so confused :)

Who do I look like?