Monday, June 9, 2008

Kami Kami Kami...


Well Kami was born on 06/07/08 just as Steve and I thought she would be! I woke up to strong contractions at 2:00 am and we left for the hospital at 3:30, dropped chance off and when we got there at 4:00 I was dialated to a 5. When the nurse checked me the next time at around 6:30 I was completely ready to go, but the Dr wasn't called yet, so we waited for him to get there and pushed about 4 times and Kami was born at 7:08 am. She weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 2o inches tall. She is a sweet little baby! We were surprised by all her dark hair when Chance was so blonde. Chance loved her from the first moment, just like the rest of us! He wanted to hold her and kiss her! The hospital stay was good, we were sooooooo happy to get home though. There is no place like home! Now we are just enjoying our sweet angel and we are blown away at how big Chance seems now. It will take us some time to adjust to having two, but we are so happy! We love our little family!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

She is so beautiful!!!!! (A mini Natalie.) I cant wait to meet her.

Bry and Amb said...

She is so stinkin cute! I can't believe how much hair she has. We're so happy for you. I'm sure she already has Steve wrapped around her tiny finger! Congrats! She's a doll.

Amy said...

She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

(btw- this is Amy from Steve's work)

Amanda B. said...

She is a doll!! So sorry I couldn't wait have 06/07/08 babies with you! But she is so cute! We need to play soon so they can start being bff's!! Congrats you guys!! You are such a cute family!!

Who do I look like?