Monday, December 1, 2008

So much to do... so little time

I have been wanting to blog and just let everyone know we are still here and doing well. Things have just been so busy! I went to Twilight and that was an experience!! That is a blog post all on its own... Steve and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! We went to dinner and did some shopping without any kids! It was really nice! We decided that next year we need to leave home!! So wish us luck with that! I just want to let Steve know that after four years I still love him so much and I am excited for us to have more time together when he finishes school. We had Thanksgiving, and it was so good to spend time with Family and the food was good! We have so much to be grateful for! Including our sweet children! Well, we think they are sweet even though Chance has been a naughty boy (especially in nursery... he thinks hitting is really fun now.) We went shopping the day after Thanksgiving and it was a ZOO! but we found some really good deals and got our shopping and wrapping mostly all done!! So that feels great! There is just so much going on, but we love the holidays! I'm excited to get the house all decorated, so it will feel more like Christmas! I also just have to say that I love my calling! I was put in as a Sunday School teacher for the 14-15 year olds and it has forced me to study the scriptures more often and I love it! I feel like it is inviting the Spirit into my life and I love the things I am learning. Well I have so many things that I have wanted to post and haven't lately, but I will catch up soon hopefully... but here are a few little notes and stories... Kami started sitting up and rolling this past week! Chance has started falling asleep in really random places and positions. Kami has found that falling asleep in Daddy's arms really is fun. One of Chance's new favorite things is "Moowie night" (movie night) He loves Kung Fu Panda, Wall-e, and any Santa Moowie. He also loves to say "ho ho ho, moowy Christmas!" STEVE will be done with another semester on Friday and then he will only have two more semesters until he is done!!! Well that is a few random things going on in our lives at the moment! Oh, one more thing... Kami learned to play with her doll! I am posting a video of it!Its pretty funny!

6 comments:

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

I am so glad that you did a post! I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! Happy fourth anniversary! I am glad you two got to go on a date. Kung Fu Panda is Bryson's favorite movie too! Those two little boys are peas in a pod. I am glad to hear that all is well. Do you guys still want to go to Salt Lake to see the lights with us?

Hayley and Josh said...

Four years? Really? Wow, time goes by so very fast. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well. You sound so happy and amazing!
Well be in Utah in 3 weeks (we come in on the night of the 22nd) We should get together!
That little video is adorable bytheway. What a cute baby!

Heidi said...

Yes you're a bit of a slacker on blogging! Nice to hear you are all well & busy! Seems like yesterday we were in Jr. High together and now look at you with your cute family. We're all grown up now... right? ;)

Cami said...

Shopping AND WRAPPING is done! Wow. I am impressed. As for the hitting in nursery, Morgan is in that phase, but not only nursery....everywhere. Must a an age thing. I suer hope they grow our of it real soon. Kami is darn cute......and I must say I think a great name too! :)

Bry and Amb said...

I can't believe how big Kami is getting. She is SO adorable! (don't feel so bad - I'm horrible at updating our blog lately too.) I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

Amb

allredclan said...

I have to say that Chance melted my heart when he included me (multiple times) in the kisses around the table as he was leaving. And I was also lucky enough to hear him say "moowie night!" He's such a doll!

Who do I look like?