Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Magical

Its Christmas Eve, the kids are in bed and Steve is wrapping presents. I am sitting here thinking about Christmas and how magical it is. Tonight my heart is so full. It is full of love for my family. My kids, my sweet husband, my amazing parents, my grandparents, Steve's parents and family... I could go on and on. I am grateful for Christ. I have felt him near today... I want to cry like a baby as I sit here and reflect on the day and hear music from Chances room... First song: I am a child of God. Second song: If the savior stood beside me. We have been so blessed. I have enjoyed watching Chance really get into the spirit of Christmas! He is so excited! Kami has been so sweet and fun too! I have so much to tell about today.... but it will have to be another day... But I do want to mention the gifts we recieved from my parents. My mom made us books this year. They are so amazing. I hope she knows that we will always cherish those books and the memories contained in them! I want to repeat something Nephi said. "I have been born of goodly parents." I hope this magic continues for a long time for everyone! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How was your Christmas? We really need to get together! We miss seeing you guys!

allredclan said...

Natalie, I agree with you. Sadly it's usually Christmas Eve, after the kids are in bed, that I have time to really sit down and just ponder on the true meaning of Christmas. And like you, it brings me to tears. Maybe some ofthose tears are simply a stress relief of finally getting things done, but most are for the Spirit that I feel on that quiet evening. Like your mom, you are an amazing person, and I feel so lucky and blessed to have had my family "adopted" into the Glauser family. =)

Who do I look like?