Monday, January 26, 2009

Its fun having a girl!

Well I'm not really going to try to catch up since it has been so long. There has just been too much going on. But I will say that I love having a little girl. Here are a few reasons why...

The side ponytails... (not the attitude)
The cute dolls and fun little outfits.

The pigtails...

The ponytail web... not sure what else to call it... but it is my personal favorite! But most of all I love her big blue eyes and her smiles and her little giggles. I am sad she is growing up so fast. She started crawling two days ago... My little baby is growing up so quick. I sure love her though... and I guess I love her cute big brother too... He's pretty special as well...

9 comments:

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! Very cute pictures. I can't wait to have a girl someday to do her hair. We really miss seeing you guys! We want to have you guys up for dinner one of these days so you can see our house and visit.

Heidi said...

She is so adorable! Her eyes are to die for! What cute kids! And you look so gorgeous in that picture on top of your blog! I hope all is well!

Bry and Amb said...

Ahhh - she is so stinkin' cute!! And I'd have to agree - the "ponytail web" is darling. Hope you guys are doing great!

Wes, Nicki, and Boys said...

She is crawling already? Owen is still in the rocking back and fourth stage! I would love to have a little girl someday too! Right now I am so surrounded by boys!! :) How have you been? We need to get together again sometime soon.

Amanda B. said...

So jealous that you can do her hair! Haha! I was so excited the other day that I could get a little clip to stay in Nora's hair! You have the cutest kids!

Cami said...

Your kids are so darn cute. They are twins, with a few years in between. She is getting so big. You look beeeautiful as well! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Nate and Sarah said...

It was so fun to see you at the treehouse museum! Little Cami is just adorable, looks just like you! Glad your hubby finally got a day off. And I love how Cami's hair was in a braid!

allredclan said...

Hooray!!! Another post from the Bouys! I would agree with you that little girls are so fun and special in those ways with hair-dos and cute clothes. Little boys are too, as we both know, but just for different reasons. (My little one is resting his head on my arms as I type this looking at Chance in the bathtub) A rare quiet moment.

p.s. We call that hair-do a spiderweb. I'm not sure why, but that is what my girls have called it ever since I started doing it on them.

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Oh my darling little kids! Nat your family is so cute!

Who do I look like?